Newborn Photographer Atlanta Ga
Planning your portrait session can feel overwhelming. These are some of the most frequently asked questions by our clients. We are here to help so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
How do we book a session? Newborn Photographer Columbus Albany Americus Plains Ellaville Fort Benning ga
- Give us a call! We love to hear about what you’re looking for to tell your families story. We will discuss some general information and hear about what you would like. At that point, we can further discuss how to plan for your session. Newborn Photographer Columbus Fort Benning Plains Albany Americus Ellaville ga
Do I have to purchase the gown for my maternity session?
- You are more than welcome to purchase something to wear for your session if you would like, however, we have a variety of gowns that are clients are welcome to use. We are always adding new gowns to our collection so let us know if you’re looking for something specific.
How old should my baby be for their newborn session? Newborn Photographer Columbus Albany Plains Americus Ellaville ga
- We typically schedule babies around 10 days new. However, every baby is unique and we like to take mom and baby’s well-being into consideration when scheduling your newborn session. Just let us know within 48 hours of their arrival and we will get you scheduled. If you hadn’t reserved a session spot prior to your little ones arrival, don’t worry, we will do all that we can to ensure you get to capture those first new moments.
Is my baby too old for newborn photos? Newborn PhotographerColumbus Albany Plains Americus Ellaville ga
- We are sometimes contacted by a frantic mom who realized, after baby was born, that she hadn’t yet scheduled her newborn session and now her little one is several weeks to a month old. Take a breath and relax. We are here to make sure you are you still provided with all of those itty bitty memories of your baby. Sometimes they’ll sleep the entire session and sometimes they may require a pretty swaddle and some gentle coaxing to drift off, but, we can always make it work.
How long will our session take and is there a time limit? Newborn Photographer Columbus Albany Plains Americus Ellaville ga
- There is no specific time limit placed on your session. Some babies may just snooze right through their whole session and some may need a little more rocking and feeding and we are happy to accommodate our tiniest clients. Maternity sessions typically last an hour or so, depending on location and variety that we are looking for. Newborn session usually last approximately 2 hours, but, each baby is unique so it may be shorter or longer based on how your baby does. Milestone sessions are generally kept between 30 and 60 minutes. We try not to overwhelm them at that age. First birthday sessions are usually an hour or so, but, we plan for extra time in case your little one needs time to warm up to us.
Do we need to bring anything to our newborn session? Newborn Photographer Columbus Albany Plains Americus Ellaville ga
- We are a full service studio and we provide all outfits and props for your little one during their session. We even have some dresses for older sisters to wear during their sibling pictures. We are happy to incorporate a special, heirloom item for you, if you would like to bring it along.
When do we get to see the images?
- We know that you’re super excited to get to share that sweet baby with friends and family! Our turn around time is typically under 2 weeks. We do try and get a sneak peek up for families within 48 hours. Newborn Photographer Columbus Albany Plains Americus Ellaville ga
If you have any other questions that weren’t covered here, please, give us a call. We would love to chat with you. Or, contact us here!