Hello! – I’m Jennifer, the lady behind the camera!
I have been a photographer for 7 years and, almost 4 years ago, I decided that newborns and littles had my heart and that is where my focus should be. Specializing in a specific genre makes me especially qualified to create beautiful memories for your family. I am a mother, sister, daughter, aunt, army wife, friend and photographer. I have 2 amazing boys with special needs and they are my biggest blessings!
As a custom, newborn portrait artist, your little ones safety and comfort are my top priority. I have attended workshops, to ensure newborn safety and correct posing, by some of the most experienced newborn photographers in the country. I am now, also, a teacher and mentor for newborn photography. My approach to creating beautiful, newborn art to hang on your walls, is natural and organic. I combine sweet, curly baby poses that take some gentle coaxing, to natural baby-led posing that focuses on your sweet babies face and the poses that they naturally curl into at home. Tiny humans are my absolute favorite.
Random, fun facts about me:
- I love decorating! My home is blend of modern and rustic and I love hanging beautiful portraits of my family all over my home!
- I could spend hours in an antique store.
- I am obsessed with succulents and I probably have way too many!
- Snuggling in bed, during a thunderstorm, is the best thing, ever.
- I love gardening and tending to my flowers. It’s my happy place and so relaxing.
- I love coffee and, since I used to be a barista and manage a coffee shop, I’m a bit of a coffee snob. lol
- I love sleeping in and I tend to be a night owl.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
Contact us here to discuss your session!